Sunday, 17 June 2007

Hear our praises!

Today was a special sunday, because it was father´s day in South Africa. When I woke up in the morning, I felt so tired and didn´t want to get out of bed. And I felt a bit uneasy. I soon realized it was a spiritual attack towards our team, as we were supposed to give our praises to the Lord in the evening´s "Singing the house down" -meeting at the White River Full Gospel Church. Also we were to go first to Barberton to bless the people there with God´s message and to be blessed by them. We got to Barberton in one piece and had a wonderfull time with the local congrigation. Although the meeting was mostly in afrikaans, which we dont understand quite yet. After thje meeting we had a wonderfull meal and sosialized with the locals.

We drove back to White River to have a short snack at our houses and to hurry practising and praying at the church. We had very high hopes for the evening as we had had so much opposition in the spiritual realm. While we prayed with the leaders at the church, people got visions of engouragement for us. After the prayer, I was told that I was to start the evenings meeting and as I had not prepared anything,I was a bit scared. I prayed a short while that God would provide a word for me to speak out. And as it turned out, God had prepared small speech about fear for me and I all I had to do was to speak it out, so it went well, all praises to God! We had a wonderfull time at the church and now we are back ´home´.

So good night everybody!
With blessings,
Joni

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vielä vaan yhtä mahtavaa kuulla siitä miten teillä menee!! Oulussa ollut kylmää, teillä lämmintä :D
Toivottavasti ilmat lämpenee sekä luonnollisessa että hengellisessä kun tuutte takaisin. Much Love and you're still in our prayers!!

-JANNE A.

Anonymous said...

"I will come down and talk with you there. And I will take some of the Spirit that is on you and put it on them, and they shall bear the burden of the people with you, so that you may not bear it yourself alone" Nu.11:17

Anonymous said...

- Joh. 1:1 -
Niin ne asiat järjestyy. :)
Kuva vuorelta tuli perille, kiitos siitä! Täällä Suomenlahden rannalla luonto nauttii vesisateesta.

Unknown said...

Kiitos kuvasta! Siunausta reissullesi. Me lähdetään Hannan kanssa viikon päästä Shanghaihin heinäkuuksi.